Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Image Book Process




I decided to make a folder and little cards for my image book project. This was my original folder but i created the folder too big thinking giving it extra room would be best but it made it look ugly. I created a belly band for it but it was too small and did not fit around the folder.


Front and Back of my second folder. This time i measured it just enough for the cards to fit. I don't know why the color printed out different but i like this color a little better. I also made another belly band and LOVED how it looked around the folder. =] I also added a title to it after seeing all the other books in class. I like my final piece the only thing i regret is using a x-acto knife to cut my cards.... I SHOULD OF USED A CUTTING BOARD!! but i kind of feel weird standing there at kincos cutting my cards. I was taking my time and than this lady was standing in line to use it. I didnt want to be rude and stand there all day so i went home. Learned my lesson with cutting paper..... I wish it was PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment